Cart is empty
Atomic Topless Streamline LED Industrial Guard Sconce
Finish Chart / Features
In the 1930s designers began to shed the extravagance that defined the Art Deco era. In the midst of the Great Depression, the excessiveness of Art Deco styles was too expensive for most designs. To counteract that, designers and architects focused on simple curves and straight lines. They also incorporated the look of nautical lighting into their spaces. These became the definitive features of the Streamline Moderne movement. Today we've revived these classic styles in an array of fixtures, ranging from wall sconces to cord hung lighting.
The Atomic Topless Streamline LED Industrial Guard Sconce features sleek rounded corners and horizontal grooves. It hides the lighting component behind an industrial cast guard, making a durable option as well. Industrial wall sconces can fit into demanding settings, pouring light onto outdoor spaces and rugged settings, such as workshops, boathouses and waterfront patios. The cast guard can handle punishment, protecting the light source from harm. However, this heftiness doesn't hinder its style. This wall lighting befits modern decors, fitting into contemporary restaurants and trendy lofts.
This durability is matched by the longevity of LED lighting. This wall sconce is integrated with the latest LED technology from Cree, the nation's leading innovator in this field. The LED light source is tucked in the jelly jar of this wall light, providing a bright directional light that is both energy efficient and environmentally friendly. This makes it possible for both residential and commercial lighting plans seeking long lasting and rustic wall sconces.
|Fixture: 5" W x 11 ¾" H||Projection: 6 ½""|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Wall Canopy Dimensions: 6 ½" Diameter
- Guard Option: Standard Cast Guard, Heavy Duty Cast Guard or Wire Guard
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations (Only When Mounted Vertically)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted on This Fixture
LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: 16.8W / 120V Integrated into fixture assembly
- LED Dimming Option: TRIAC Dimmable down to 1%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Specification Sheet for Compatible Dimmer Switches.)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 115 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 1600LM Compares to 100W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree’s 2-Step EasyWhite® Technology ensures excellent color consistency, with your choice of 2700K, 3500K and 4000K. - 80 CRI Minimum
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty on Driver
- Please Note: Touching the LED Light Source Voids the 5 Year Warranty. Please Handle Fixture with Care.
Click button to post comments.