Cart is empty
Atomic Topless Streamline LED Wire Guard Sconce
Finish Chart / Features
In the 1930s tastes in decor started to change. Architectural styles throughout the Art Deco era were marked by a certain indulgence. With the onset of the Great Depression fashions began to shift. Designers took a back-to-basics approach, stripping down designs and focusing more on straight lines and simple curves. They also looked to nautical lighting styles for inspiration, incorporating wire guards and glass fixtures into many of their designs. These choices defined the Streamline Moderne era, a movement that remains popular today!
We've made it possible for you to add these vintage lighting styles to modern spaces. This wall lighting features a wire guard and streamlined mounting. Those design elements aren't simply for enhancing the style of this wall light. They also add a durability not possessed by other industrial lighting fixtures. Able to meet the challenges of exterior lighting, this wall sconce is long lasting and heightens the style of your space.
Increasing the longevity of our industrial lighting is the integration of LED components. The technology in our LED lighting is provided by Cree, one of the leading innovators in their field. This LED light requires much less energy to brighten spaces, saving money on power bills and energy costs. With an array of customization options available, this industrial wall sconce is the perfect addition to both homes and businesses! Learn more here!
Or check out the non-LED version!
|Fixture: 5" W x 11 ¾" H||Projection: 6 ½""|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Wall Canopy Dimensions: 6 ½" Diameter
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations (Only When Mounted Vertically)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted on This Fixture
LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: 16.8W / 120V Integrated into fixture assembly
- LED Dimming Option: TRIAC Dimmable down to 1%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Specification Sheet for Compatible Dimmer Switches.)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 115 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 1600LM Compares to 100W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree’s 2-Step EasyWhite® Technology ensures excellent color consistency, with your choice of 2700K, 3500K and 4000K. - 80 CRI Minimum
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty on Driver
- Please Note: Touching the LED Light Source Voids the 5 Year Warranty. Please Handle Fixture with Care.
Click button to post comments.