Cart is empty
Double Market LED Industrial Guard Sconce
Finish Chart / Features
Breathe some nautical style into your space with the Double Market LED Industrial Guard Sconce – an American-made vanity light with a definite nod to the industrial trend. This 23”-wide wall sconce can be customized for any style bathroom or powder room with more than a dozen powder coat finish colors to choose from or our popular paint-to-match porcelain option.
And with the latest in compact LED technology from Cree, the nation's leading innovator in LED innovations, this fixture will provide 50,000 hours of service saving you both time and money in maintenance costs and energy bills. Rugged enough for commercial operations and environmentally friendly too. Learn more about the LED technology!
|Fixture: 23" W x 11½" H||Projection: 11 ½"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Wall Canopy Dimensions: 4 ¾" Diameter
- Guard Option: Standard Cast Guard, Heavy Duty Cast Guard or Wire Guard
- Number of Sockets: 2
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations (Only When Mounted Horizontally)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted on This Fixture
LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: 16.8W / 120V Integrated into fixture assembly
- LED Dimming Option: TRIAC Dimmable down to 1%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Specification Sheet for Compatible Dimmer Switches.)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 115 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 1600LM Compares to 100W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree’s 2-Step EasyWhite® Technology ensures excellent color consistency, with your choice of 2700K, 3500K and 4000K. - 80 CRI Minimum
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty on Driver
- Please Note: Touching the LED Light Source Voids the 5 Year Warranty. Please Handle Fixture with Care.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.