Cart is empty
LED Industrial Guard Sconce
Finish Chart / Features
Jump on the industrial lighting bandwagon with these rustic wall sconces! Combining a protective guard-and-glass body with a mini flared warehouse shade, this heavy-duty wall sconce weathers all elements but remains perfectly suited for indoor applications as well. And now upgraded with the very latest in LED technology from Cree to create an energy-efficient, environmentally friendly wall sconce. These industrial wall lights provide a rustic and durable style to any space, both commercial lighting and residential.
Customize this rustic wall sconce with finish color, glass, and guard options. Guaranteed to provide 50,000 hours of light and use 75 percent less energy than an incandescent bulb. This industrial wall lighting features Cree's 2-Step EasyWhite Technology to guarantee color consistency. For more information about LED lighting watch this brief video!
|Fixture: 5 ⅜"W x 10"H||Projection: 10"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Chart)
- Wall Canopy: 4 ¾"
- Guard Option: Standard Cast Guard, Heavy Duty Cast Guard or Wire Guard
- Number Of Sockets: 1
- Use: Listed for Wet Locations (Only When Mounted Vertically)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted on This Fixture
LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: 16.8W / 120V Integrated into fixture assembly
- LED Dimming Option: TRIAC Dimmable down to 1%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Specification Sheet for Compatible Dimmer Switches.)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 115 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 1600LM Compares to 100W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree’s 2-Step EasyWhite® Technology ensures excellent color consistency, with your choice of 2700K, 3500K and 4000K. - 80 CRI Minimum
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty on Driver
- Please Note: Touching the LED Light Source Voids the 5 Year Warranty. Please Handle Fixture with Care.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.