Cart is empty
Streamline LED Industrial Guard Sconce
Finish Chart / Features
With a nod to its nautical roots and an eye to the future, the Streamline LED Industrial Guard Sconce is ideal for outdoor use on porches or patios or for indoor settings such as bathrooms, narrow halls, or entryways. Its industrial style guard and flared half-shade give this American made wall sconce a distinctive modern, yet rustic, feel. Showing off an optional charming toggle switch, this sconce elevates both residential and commercial locations.
Armed with the very latest in LED technology from Cree, the nation's leading innovator in LED lighting innovations, this rustic wall sconce will provide 50,000 hours of light saving both time and money on energy and maintenance costs for years to come. Using less energy and containing no hazardous materials, this wall lighting is also environmentally friendly! Learn more about the benefits of LED lighting with this brief video!
|Fixture: 8" W x 11 ¾" H||Projection: 7 ¾"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Wall Canopy Dimensions: 6 ½" Diameter
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Guard Option: Standard Cast Guard, Heavy Duty Cast Guard or Wire Guard
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations (Only When Mounted Vertically)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted on This Fixture
LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: 16.8W / 120V Integrated into fixture assembly
- LED Dimming Option: TRIAC Dimmable down to 1%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Specification Sheet for Compatible Dimmer Switches.)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 115 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 1600LM Compares to 100W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree’s 2-Step EasyWhite® Technology ensures excellent color consistency, with your choice of 2700K, 3500K and 4000K. - 80 CRI Minimum
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty on Driver
- Please Note: Touching the LED Light Source Voids the 5 Year Warranty. Please Handle Fixture with Care.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.