Cart is empty
Benjamin® Aero Porcelain Stem Mount LED Light
Finish Chart / Features
The beauty and durability of porcelain enamel lighting meets the energy savings of LED lighting! We take our hand spun Aero warehouse shade with its sleek lines and shallow bowl styling and combine it with thee energy savings of LED lighting. Customize this LED barn light with shade size, finish color and other options to match any home or commercial decor.
LED pendant lighting complements the style of almost any space. Enjoy the best of both worlds with a high gloss, tough porcelain enamel finish plus highly efficient, environmentally friendly LED lighting from Cree, the nation's leading innovator in LED lighting.
12" Shade: 12" W x 6 ¼"
14" Shade: 14" W x 7"
16" Shade: 16" W x 7 "
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Mounting Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4½"H x 5¾" Diameter
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb; 2000LM Compares to 150W INC. Bulb; 3000LM Compares to 200W INC. Bulb; 4000LM Compares to 250W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K for 850 & 1250 Lumens, 2700K or 4000K for 2000 & 3000 Lumens, 4000K for 4000 Lumens
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Click button to post comments.