Cart is empty
Benjamin® Bomber Porcelain LED Stem Light
Finish Chart / Features
One of our most popular porcelain enamel warehouse shades is the beautiful Bomber with its deep bowl lines rooted in early American barn light styles. Hand spun from commercial grade steel and coated with three layers of porcelain enamel glass, this sturdy ceiling light now features bright white LEDs to give you energy efficiency that rivals the vintage lighting styles!
Choose from a variety of options to customize this industrial LED light which uses that latest in technology from Cree, the market-leading innovator in LED lighting. The savings on energy and maintenance costs are beneficial for both residential and commercial lighting customers. A ceiling light that will last for years on end!
|11" Shade: 11"W x 6"H|
|13" Shade: 13"W x 6"H|
|15" Shade: 15"W x 7"H|
|17" Shade: 17"W x 8 ¼"H|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Mounting Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4½"H x 5¾" Diameter
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K CRI90
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Click button to post comments.