Cart is empty
Benjamin® Dino Porcelain LED Stem Light
Finish Chart / Features
The classic RLM warehouse shade of the Benjamin® Dino Porcelain Stem Mount Light gets an upgrade with the very latest in LED technology from Cree, the nation's leading innovator in LED lighting. This LED pendant lighting features a hand spun shade crafted from commercial grade steel and coated with three layers of porcelain enamel glass. This high gloss finish will never fade or corrode no matter how harsh the environment.
Add to that the high efficiency, environmentally friendly nature of the LED module and you get an American made ceiling light with the early 20th century styling you love plus warm, bright white light that saves on energy and maintenance costs. Customize to suit any residential or commercial lighting decor.
|12" Shade: 12"W x 7¾"H|
|14" Shade: 14"W x 8½"H|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Mounting Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4½"H x 5¾" Diameter
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K CRI90
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Click button to post comments.