Cart is empty
Benjamin® Esso Porcelain Stem Mount LED Light
Finish Chart / Features
The power of porcelain coupled with LED technology all wrapped up in a compact RLM warehouse shade! The Benjamin® Esso Porcelain Stem Mount LED Light is an American made, hand spun ceiling light with roots in early 20th century lighting styles. The high gloss porcelain enamel finish will never fade or corrode and is designed to provide reliable LED pendant lighting for many years.
Add to that the latest in LED technology from Cree, the country's leading innovator in LED lighting, and you have a highly efficient and environmentally friendly industrial lighting fixture that will provide bright white light to your kitchen, dining room, or commercial lighting venue.
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Shade Size: 10"W x 6 ½"H
- Mounting: Multiple (See Mounting Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4½"H x 5¾" Diameter
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K CRI90
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Click button to post comments.