Cart is empty
Benjamin® Seaside Radial Wave Reflector Porcelain LED Stem Light
Finish Chart / Features
Featuring the same vintage lighting styles as our other pendant lights, the Seaside Radial Wave Reflector gets an upgrade with LED technology from Cree, the nation's leading innovator in LED lighting. LED pendant lights feature a bright white light, while still retaining the warmth of traditional incandescent bulbs, enhancing the style of these shallow bowl shades. This LED pendant lighting is equipped with a sturdy stem mounting, suiting installation as both indoor and outdoor lighting, allowing you to give industrial style to any space—all in an energy saving package!
This American made reflector ceiling light is hand-crafted from commercial grade steel and coated with three layers of porcelain enamel glass for a rugged, high gloss finish that will never fade or corrode. With roots in early 20th century styles, this retro pendant light is perfect for residential spaces and rugged enough for commercial lighting applications.
|12" Shade: 12"W x 5¾"H|
14" Shade: 14"W x 6½"H
|16" Shade: 16"W x 7"H|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Mounting Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4½"H x 5¾" Diameter
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K CRI90
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Click button to post comments.