Cart is empty
Benjamin® Wilcox Porcelain Stem Mount LED Light
Finish Chart / Features
This beautiful RLM-inspired warehouse shade gets a modern makeover with LED lighting from Cree, the nation's leading innovator in LED lighting. You get all the beauty and durability of a porcelain enamel finish with its hand spun shade and three layers of porcelain enamel glass baked on to a high gloss finish. Couple that with the bright white light and lower energy costs of LEDs and you have a vintage industrial light that is American made to last for generations.
Stylish enough for residential settings such as living rooms and kitchens yet rugged enough to handle commercial lighting needs in restaurants, shopping malls, and office spaces, LED pendant lighting makes a wonderful addition to any space. Industrial LED pendants bring classic barn lighting to any space!
|10" Shade: 10"W x 9"H|
|12" Shade: 12"W x 9¾"H|
|14" Shade: 14"W x 11¼"H|
|16" Shade: 16"W x 12¾"H|
|20" Shade: 20¼"W x 16 ¼"H|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Mounting Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4½"H x 5¾" Diameter
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb; 2000LM Compares to 150W INC. Bulb; 3000LM Compares to 200W INC. Bulb; 4000LM Compares to 250W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K for 850 & 1250 Lumens, 2700K or 4000K for 2000 & 3000 Lumens, 4000K for 4000 Lumens
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Click button to post comments.