Cart is empty
Goodrich® Aero Porcelain LED Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
We've revived the art of porcelain enamel lighting and combined it with the very best of LED technology! The sleek styling of the Goodrich® Aero Porcelain Gooseneck Light brings a modern vibe to any space and. With the LED option, you can save both time and money with the energy efficient, environmentally friendly aspects of LED lighting.
Gooseneck LED lights possess the ruggedness of barn lighting, while remaining stylish enough to add to your home. For commercial lighting venues, the durability of the porcelain enamel finish on this gooseneck barn light plus the savings of LEDs offers the best of both worlds. Porcelain enamel is incredibly durable, requiring minimal maintenance, while the LED module offers warm, bright light comparable to incandescent lighting.
|12" Shade: 12" W x 6 ¼"|
|14" Shade: 14" W x 7"|
|16" Shade: 16" W x 7 ¾"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 2 ¼" Proj. x 6 ½" Dia.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb; 2000LM Compares to 150W INC. Bulb; 3000LM Compares to 200W INC. Bulb; 4000LM Compares to 250W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K for 850 & 1250 Lumens, 2700K or 4000K for 2000 & 3000 Lumens, 4000K for 4000 Lumens
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty