Cart is empty
Goodrich® Avalon Porcelain LED Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
This sleek, mid-sized warehouse shade has roots reaching back to the early 20th century when gas station lights were found not only at roadside service stations but in factories and warehouses where bright focused light was a must. This rugged porcelain enamel gooseneck light has now been paired with the very latest in LED technology from Cree, the nation's leading innovator in LED lighting.
This American made LED wall light features a hand spun steel shade coated with three layers of porcelain enamel glass to produce a high gloss shine. The bright, warm light from the LED module is all wrapped up in a classic gooseneck light design giving you both high style and energy efficiency.
|12" Shade: 12"W x 6¾"H|
|14" Shade: 14"W x 7¾"H|
|16" Shade: 16"W x 8½"H|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 2 ¼" Proj. x 6 ½" Dia.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K CRI90
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Click button to post comments.