Cart is empty
Goodrich™ Bomber Porcelain LED Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
The beauty of a vintage porcelain enamel finish combined with the power of LED technology gives you the best of both worlds! This classic, American-made gooseneck fixture now features an LED module that delivers beautiful white light while cutting energy and maintenance costs. Using the latest in LED technology from Cree, the market-leading innovator in LED lighting.
Hand spun by our own artisans, this beautiful RLM warehouse shade is crafted from commercial grade steel and coated with two layers of porcelain enamel glass that is baked on to produce the signature glossy finish reminiscent of the old gas station lights of the early 20th century. Durable, long lasting, and energy efficient lighting perfect for residential and commercial settings. Free shipping !
|11" Shade: 11"W x 6"H|
|13" Shade: 13"W x 6"H|
|15" Shade: 15"W x 7"H|
|17" Shade: 17"W x 8 ¼"H|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 2 ¼" Proj. x 6 ½" Dia.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K CRI90
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty