Cart is empty
Goodrich® Bomber Porcelain LED Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
A durable porcelain enamel finish is combined with the power of LED technology, creating an enduring gooseneck light! Long lasting rustic lighting, this classic American made gooseneck wall lighting fixture now features an LED module that delivers beautiful white light. LED gooseneck lights give your space a stylish new dimension while cutting energy and maintenance costs. These gooseneck LED lights use the latest technology from Cree, a market-leading innovator in this field.
Hand spun by our own artisans, this beautiful RLM warehouse shade is crafted from commercial grade steel and coated with two layers of porcelain enamel glass that is baked at a high temperature to produce the signature glossy finish reminiscent of the old gas station lights of the early 20th century. Durable, long lasting, and energy efficient gooseneck LED lighting perfect for residential and commercial settings.
|11" Shade: 11"W x 6"H|
|13" Shade: 13"W x 6"H|
|15" Shade: 15"W x 7"H|
|17" Shade: 17"W x 8 ¼"H|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 2 ¼" Proj. x 6 ½" Dia.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb; 2000LM Compares to 150W INC. Bulb; 3000LM Compares to 200W INC. Bulb; 4000LM Compares to 250W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K for 850 & 1250 Lumens, 2700K or 4000K for 2000 & 3000 Lumens, 4000K for 4000 Lumens
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty