Cart is empty
Goodrich® Dino Porcelain LED Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
Porcelain enamel barn lights offer a durable, high gloss finish that is full of early 20th century charm. And now our Goodrich® gooseneck lights feature high efficiency, environmentally friendly LED modules! You can add this one-of-a-kind fixture to any indoor or outdoor location and enjoy the benefits of the latest in LED technology from Cree, the nation's leader in LED innovations.
The Goodrich® Dino is a mid-sized RLM warehouse shade with a bright white interior that reflects the warm light of the LED module. This energy-efficient gooseneck barn light is suitable for many styles of residential homes and rugged enough for commercial lighting needs. Choose from a brilliant palette of finish colors that will never fade or corrode. You can also customize the gooseneck arm for just the right projection from the wall.
|12" Shade: 12"W x 7¾"H|
|14" Shade: 14"W x 8½"H|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 2 ¼" Proj. x 6 ½" Dia.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K CRI90
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Click button to post comments.