Cart is empty
Goodrich® Seaside Radial Wave Reflector Porcelain LED Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
The fun and flirty look of the Goodrich® Seaside Radial Wave Reflector Gooseneck Light gets a green upgrade with the latest in LED lighting technology. This American-made gooseneck light has its roots in the gas station lights from the 1930s when these reflector shades were often found at roadside stations.
With the addition of the very latest in LED technology from Cree, the market-leading innovator in LED lighting, this gooseneck light offers bright, warm light that saves on energy and maintenance costs. Perfect for both residential and commercial lighting applications. Customize with finish color, gooseneck arm style, lumens and lens options.
|12" Shade: 12"W x 5¾"H|
14" Shade: 14"W x 6½"H
|16" Shade: 16"W x 7"H|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 2 ¼" Proj. x 6 ½" Dia.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K CRI90
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Click button to post comments.