Cart is empty
Goodrich® Sterling Deep Cone Reflector Porcelain LED Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
The deep neck and wide shade of the Sterling Deep Cone Reflector offer loads of modern styling, and now you can enjoy the bright white light and energy savings of the latest in LED technology! This industrial LED reflector is American-made and hand crafted from commercial grade steel to last for years. Gooseneck LED lights offer a rustic, contemporary style in a durable package suiting almost any decor.
With a nod to the vintage gas station lights of the early 20th century, this porcelain enamel light offers both sleek styling and high efficiency thanks to LED modules from Cree, the nation's leading innovator in LED technology. Customize with finish color and gooseneck arm options! Gooseneck LED lights make a practical, yet stylish, addition to any space.
|12" Shade: 12"W x 5¾"H|
14" Shade: 14"W x 6½"H
|16" Shade: 16"W x 7"H|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 2 ¼" Proj. x 6 ½" Dia.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K CRI90
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Click button to post comments.