Cart is empty
Goodrich® Union Porcelain LED Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
Mid-century style meets modern technology! Taking inspiration from vintage lighting, this rustic lighting brings classic styles to any space! This beautiful porcelain enamel gooseneck light now boasts the latest in LED technology from Cree, the market-leading innovator in LED lighting. With gooseneck LED lights you can have bright white light with lower energy and maintenance costs along with vintage style you love!
Consider this industrial gooseneck barn light for both residential and commercial lighting applications. The gooseneck arm can be customized with size and finish options and you can add a wire cage or cast guard and glass for a vintage flair. Gain even more savings by adding a dusk-to-dawn photocell which assures your American made barn light turns on at dusk and off at dawn even when you're away!
|10" Shade: 10"W x 7"H|
|12" Shade: 12"W x 7"H|
|14" Shade: 14"W x 7½"H|
|16" Shade: 16"W x 8½"H|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 2 ¼" Proj. x 6 ½" Dia.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb; 2000LM Compares to 150W INC. Bulb; 3000LM Compares to 200W INC. Bulb; 4000LM Compares to 250W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K for 850 & 1250 Lumens, 2700K or 4000K for 2000 & 3000 Lumens, 4000K for 4000 Lumens
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty