Cart is empty
Goodrich® Wilcox Porcelain LED Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
The deep bowl styling of this RLM-inspired warehouse shade gets a modern makeover with LED lighting from Cree, the nation's leading innovator in LED lighting. Combine the high gloss and durability of a porcelain enamel finish with the bright white light and lower energy costs of LEDs. These LED barn lights provide a rugged, long lasting lighting fixture along with the traditional, rustic style of classic warehouse lighting.
This LED wall light takes its cue from vintage lighting styles of the early 20th century and features a porcelain enamel finish that will never fade or corrode. You can bring the shade back to its original high gloss finish with a simple soap-and-water cleanup making this an excellent choice for both residential and commercial lighting applications. The LED module is both energy efficient and environmentally friendly to save you time and money.
|10" Shade: 10"W x 9"H|
|12" Shade: 12"W x 9¾"H|
|14" Shade: 14"W x 11¼"H|
|16" Shade: 16"W x 12¾"H|
|20" Shade: 20¼"W x 16¼"H|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 2 ¼" Proj. x 6 ½" Dia.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb; 2000LM Compares to 150W INC. Bulb; 3000LM Compares to 200W INC. Bulb; 4000LM Compares to 250W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K for 850 & 1250 Lumens, 2700K or 4000K for 2000 & 3000 Lumens, 4000K for 4000 Lumens
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Click button to post comments.