Cart is empty
Ivanhoe® Aero Shallow Bowl Porcelain LED Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
The beauty of porcelain enamel meets the energy savings of LED technology! The American-made Ivanhoe® Aero Shallow Bowl Pendant now features the latest in LED lighting from Cree, the nation's leading innovator in LED lighting. Bright white light with all the warehouse shade styling you love!
The sleek flared shade of the Aero Pendant can be customized with size and finish options including a rainbow of vibrant porcelain enamel finish colors. One of the most durable finishes you can find on the market, porcelain enamel requires minimal maintenance. Suiting almost any style, these LED pendants work as both vintage lighting in traditional settings and in contemporary spaces.
|12" Shade: 12" W x 6 ¼"|
|14" Shade: 14" W x 7"|
|16" Shade: 16" W x 7 ¾"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 8' of Standard Cord | 6' of Cotton Cord (See Cord Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4 ½" H x 5 ¾" Dia.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations (Except When Cotton Cord Mounted)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb; 2000LM Compares to 150W INC. Bulb; 3000LM Compares to 200W INC. Bulb; 4000LM Compares to 250W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K for 850 & 1250 Lumens, 2700K or 4000K for 2000 & 3000 Lumens, 4000K for 4000 Lumens
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Click button to post comments.