Cart is empty
Ivanhoe® Dino Porcelain Cord LED Pendant Light
Finish Chart / Features
The durability of porcelain enamel lighting combined with the high efficiency of LED technology from Cree, the nation's leader in LED lighting innovation, resulting in long lasting rustic lighting! The Ivanhoe™ Dino Porcelain LED Pendant offers bright white light for your dining room, kitchen, office, or commercial venue. These LED pendants are more energy efficient than other lighting options. The result is lower energy bills for you and a healthier planet.
Hand spun from commercial grade steel by our own artisans, this industrial pendant will last for years thanks to three layers of baked-on porcelain enamel glass. High gloss finish, high efficiency -- you can have the best of both worlds!
|12" Shade: 12"W x 7¾"H|
|14" Shade: 14"W x 8½"H|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 8' of Standard Cord | 6' of Cotton Cord (See Cord Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4 ½" H x 5 ¾" Dia.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations (Except When Cotton Cord Mounted)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb; 2000LM Compares to 150W INC. Bulb; 3000LM Compares to 200W INC. Bulb; 4000LM Compares to 250W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K for 850 & 1250 Lumens, 2700K or 4000K for 2000 & 3000 Lumens, 4000K for 4000 Lumens
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Click button to post comments.