Cart is empty
Ivanhoe® Wilcox Deep Bowl Porcelain LED Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
This modern deep-bowl warehouse shade gets an upgrade with LED pendant lighting from Cree, the nation's leading innovator in LED lighting. You get all the beauty and durability of a porcelain enamel finish coupled with the bright white light and lower energy costs of LEDs. Complementing both vintage decors and contemporary spaces, LED pendants fit into any design scheme. Add rustic pendant lighting to residential spaces or commercial lighting plans. The porcelain enamel finish of this industrial lighting is easy to clean and lasts a lifetime.
Hand spun from commercial grade steel, this deep bowl barn light is suitable for both residential and commercial LED lighting needs. The durable high gloss porcelain enamel finish will never fade or corrode and can be hung indoors or out. Customize with size, finish and cording options. Read More>
|8" Shade: 8"W x 8"H|
|10" Shade: 10"W x 9"H|
|12" Shade: 12"W x 9¾"H|
|14" Shade: 14"W x 11¼"H|
|16" Shade: 16"W x 12¾"H|
|20" Shade: 20¼"W x 16¼"H|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 8' of Standard Cord | 6' of Cotton Cord (See Cord Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4 ½" H x 5 ¾" Dia.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations (Except When Cotton Cord Mounted)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb; 2000LM Compares to 150W INC. Bulb; 3000LM Compares to 200W INC. Bulb; 4000LM Compares to 250W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K for 850 & 1250 Lumens, 2700K or 4000K for 2000 & 3000 Lumens, 4000K for 4000 Lumens
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Click button to post comments.