Cart is empty
Wheeler™ Dino LED Wall Sconce
Finish Chart / Features
All of the charm of 1940s style barn lights now packed with the power of LED technology! Get loads of barn light style and plenty of bright white light from the Dino LED Wall Sconce. This environmentally friendly and energy efficient wall sconce is a terrific choice for both residential and commercial lighting applications. Powered by LED technology from Cree, the nation's leading innovator in LED lighting.
American made and hand crafted from commercial grade materials, this RLM inspired warehouse shade is layered with porcelain enamel glass to create a high-gloss, tough-as-nails finish. Customize with wire cage, lumens and lens options.
|12" Shade: 12" W x 15¼" OAH||Projection: 14¼"|
|14" Shade: 14" W x 16" OAH||Projection: 15"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Sconce
- Wall Canopy Dimensions: 6 ¼" Diameter
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
- Wall canopy and arm are powder coated to match the porcelain shade.
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K CRI90
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Click button to post comments.