Cart is empty
Wheeler™ Sky Chief LED Wall Sconce
Finish Chart / Features
The power of porcelain enamel combined with the latest in LED technology offers lighting perfection! Our popular mid-sized Sky Chief warehouse shade features energy-efficient and mercury-free LED lighting from Cree, the nation's leading innovator in LED lighting.
This classic barn wall sconce, with a design straight from the early 1930s when these wall lights were often found on barn facades, is suitable for both commercial and residential applications. Customize the durable porcelain enamel finish in your choice of color then add a dusk-to-dawn photocell to automatically turn your light on and off!
|12" Shade: 12" W x 14½" OAH||Projection: 14¼"|
|14" Shade: 14" W x 14½" OAH||Projection: 15¼"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Sconce
- Wall Canopy Dimensions: 6 ¼" Diameter
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
- Wall canopy and arm are painted to match the porcelain shade.
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K CRI90
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Click button to post comments.