Cart is empty
Barnstable Carriage Lantern
Finish Chart / Features
This striking lantern takes its design from 18th century Colonial fixtures and one can almost imagine it in the hands of Paul Revere! Just like Paul, we offer one and two-light options! American made with a solid bottom and a door on the front, this square-shaped pagoda is constructed with tabs for easy removal of the glass for cleaning. Several traditional finishes are available as well as glass options.
|6" Fixture: 6"W x 13"H x 6 1/2"D|
|9" Fixture: 9 1/4"W x 16"H x 6 1/2"D|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Wall Mounted
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 60W Candelabra Base
- Number of Sockets:
- 6" Fixture: 1
- 9" Fixture: 2
- Use: UL and CUL Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A
- Brass is an alloy of copper and zinc. Our brass is composed of 70% copper.
- Fixtures ship within 5-7 business days.
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
Click button to post comments.