Cart is empty
Barn Light Arlington Sconce
Finish Chart / Features
Barn lighting has been spotted throughout the countryside in the past; however its popularity has spread from rural areas to urban and commercial spaces in recent years. Embodying the classic RLM style as a wall sconce, the Arlington Sconce is characterized by a decorative wall plate along with a slender gooseneck arm. With a plug-in option, the vintage look of barn lighting can be easily installed in virtually any location. Available in authentic finishes, this American made farmhouse light adds vintage nostalgia to even the most modern spaces and places. Read More>
|8" Shade: W 8" x OAH 11"||Projection: 10 ½"|
|10" Shade: W 10" x OAH 11 ¼"||Projection: 12 ¾"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Sconce
- Backplate Dimensions: 6 ¼"
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Cord & Plug Option:
- 8 Feet of Cord with 2-Prong Polarized Plug
- Includes Inline On/Off Switch
- Black Plug & Switch is standard with all cord options. Standard White Cord and White Cloth Cord include white plug and switch.
- Number Of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations (Damp Location Only for Plug-In)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.