Cart is empty
The Ashland Wall Sconce
Finish Chart / Features
With all the classic styling of an RLM-inspired warehouse shade, the Ashland Sconce offers plenty of light in a compact fixture. Available in three shade sizes and more than a dozen beautiful finish colors, the Ashland would be an exceptional choice for bathrooms, hallways, entryways, or foyers. With a delicate gooseneck arm arching from a decorative wall plate, the American-made Ashland Sconce will add a singular style to your residential or commercial lighting plan.
|12" Shade: W 12" x OAH 6 ¾"||Projection: 14"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x OAH 7 ¾"||Projection: 15"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x OAH 8 ½"||Projection: 17 ¾"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 6 ¼" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Note: Max wattage is 100W Standard Incandescent with cast guard addition.
- Cord & Plug Option:
- 8 Feet of Cord with 2-Prong Polarized Plug
- Includes Inline On/Off Switch
- Black Plug & Switch is standard with all cord options. Standard White Cord and White Cloth Cord include white plug and switch.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations (Damp Location Only for Plug-In)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.