Cart is empty
The Old Dixie Wall Sconce
Finish Chart / Features
The deep, curved bowl of the Old Dixie takes on a new look as a classic wall sconce. Drawn from original warehouse shade designs of the 1940s, the Old Dixie is a beautiful mid-sized sconce that comes in both 11" and 13" shade sizes. All Old Dixie warehouse shades are handspun in the United States, ensuring a durable, well-crafted lighting fixture. Choose from a dozen finish colors including Barn Red and Royal Blue. Don't forget a cast guard and glass or a wire cage to give your industrial lighting fixture a vintage vibe! Or add a plug-in cord to make a portable sconce light.
|11" Shade: W 11" x OAH 13 ½"||Projection: 13 ¾"|
|13" Shade: W 13" x OAH 13 ½"||Projection: 14 ¾"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Sconce
- Backplate Dimensions: 6 ¼" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Note: Max wattage is 100W Standard Incandescent with cast guard addition.
- Cord & Plug Option:
- 8 Feet of Cord with 2-Prong Polarized Plug
- Includes Inline On/Off Switch
- Black Plug & Switch is standard with all cord options. Standard White Cord and White Cloth Cord include white plug and switch.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations (Damp Location Only for Plug-In)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.