Cart is empty
Wheeler™ Sterling Deep Cone Reflector Wall Sconce
Finish Chart / Features
Loaded with industrial style, the Sterling Deep Cone Reflector Wall Sconce features a deep neck and sleek flat shade to throw a wide span of light. Hand spun from commercial grade steel, these versatile wall sconces receive three coats of porcelain enamel glass baked on to a long-lasting, high gloss finish. Choose from one of more than a dozen finish colors in our porcelain enamel palette to customize this light for your own space.
Available in three mid-size shades, this American-made sconce is wet rated for indoor or outdoor use. Makes a stunning statement in hallways, porches, or on the garage. Rugged enough for commercial lighting needs too! The plug-in option is perfect for apartments, allowing for easy installation.
|12" Shade: W 12" x OAH 13 ¼"||Projection: 14 ¼"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x OAH 13 ¾"||Projection: 15 ¼"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x OAH 15 ½"||Projection: 18"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Sconce
- Wall Canopy Dimensions: 6 ¼" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Note: Max wattage is 100W Standard Incandescent with cast guard addition.
- Cord & Plug Option:
- 8 Feet of Cord with 2-Prong Polarized Plug
- Includes Inline On/Off Switch
- Black Plug & Switch is standard with all cord options. Standard White Cord and White Cloth Cord include white plug and switch.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations (Damp Location Only for Plug-In)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
- Note: Wall canopy and arm are powder coated to match the porcelain shade.
Click button to post comments.