Cart is empty
The Brisbane Cord Hung Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
Nodding to the vintage Crouse-Hind light fixtures of a previous era, the Brisbane Cord Hung Pendant updates that classic look. This grants both commercial and residential settings the chance to possess the styles offered solely by vintage lights. Despite the historic influence, the Brisbane isn't limited to traditionally-styled settings. The rustic appearance of this pendant lighting makes it a suitable addition to contemporary decors as well. The sleek shade offers a versatile style to any space!
This rustic ceiling light affixes a warehouse shade to a cast guard and glass fixture, providing both up and down lighting to kitchens, living rooms and work spaces. Both the shade and the guard are customizable, giving you the chance to create a fixture truly reflective of your unique tastes. This offers the opportunity to coordinate your new industrial lighting fixture with the style found in your home or business!
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 7 ¾"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 8"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 9"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 8' of Standard Cord | 6' of Cotton Cord (See Cord Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 100W Standard Incandescent
- 18W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.