Cart is empty
The Canal Street SoHo Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
Our goal at Barn Light Electric is to bring the styles and durability found in vintage lighting to modern spaces. The industrial-edge found in the SoHo neighborhood of New York granted us the opportunity to do that. Inspired by the sleek factory lighting that once hung in SoHo, the Canal Street updates a classic style. With a rugged mounting and flared warehouse shade, this fixture adds instant style to any decor. The undersized shade is customizable with our full collection of finish colors, adding a hint of vibrancy to any decor.
The look of this pendant is popular in both residential and commercial lighting applications. Interior designers regularly incorporate the Canal Street into modern lofts and stylish homes. As kitchen lighting several fixtures can line the spaces over countertops or a lone pendant can hover above the table in breakfast nooks or other smaller dining areas. When incorporated into the designs of businesses, the pendant provides a unique, industrial vibe. This fixture is regularly installed as restaurant lighting, illuminating single tables in trendy spots.
The Canal Street SoHo Pendant is popular in high traffic venues, restaurants, because of the durability instilled by commercial grade materials. This pendant lighting is made with quality in mind, offering years of service!
- Shade Size: W 10 ½" x H 8 x OAH 13"
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 8' of Standard Black Cord
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
Click button to post comments.