Cart is empty
The Canal Street SoHo Stem Mount Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
A new style developed throughout the 1960s and 70s. This looked combined chic, urban styles with industrial fixtures. This movement grew out of SoHo, New York—a region defined by its cast-iron architectural flourishes. Inspired by this style, we've taken it out of New York and made it available to the rest of the country! The Canal Street SoHo Stem Mount Pendant is characterized by an exposed, galvanized piping and vibrant warehouse shade.
The exposed metal isn't just a stylistic element. The Canal Street is made from high strength, commercial grade materials. This bestows our pendant lighting with an unequaled endurance, standing up to installation in high traffic areas, like commercial lighting plans. The stem mounting hides the wiring from all types of weather, allowing for outdoor installation as well.
As with other Barn Light Electric products, the Canal Street SoHo Pendant is manufactured in the United States. Because it's assembled entirely by hand, this pendant lighting is instilled with an unequaled attention to detail. This quality means each ceiling light can remain in service for many years!
- Shade Size: W 10 ½" x H 8" x OAH 27 ½"
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Two 6" Stems Included with Coupler
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4 ¼" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
Click button to post comments.