Cart is empty
The Canal Street SoHo Studio Light
Finish Chart / Features
Taking the traditional look of industrial lighting and giving it an artistic edge, this pendant truly embodies SoHo style. Although the SoHo aesthetic dates back to the 1960s it's never become dated, remaining relevant into the modern age. This look is characterized by a stripped-down, minimalist aesthetic, often matching the tastes of contemporary designers. These industrial pendants are regularly installed in trendy spaces, brightening fashionable lofts and hip businesses, such as boutique stores, restaurants or breweries.
This fixture's popularity is due to its unique style. An RLM shade hangs from an industrial cable, with the electrical cord draped alongside, giving this pendant a sense of movement. This fixture can hang as kitchen lighting, hovering above islands, stoves and countertops. Its warehouse shade, customizable with a vibrant powdercoat finish, provides a splash of color.
Despite its stylish appearance, the Canal Street is durably made, withstanding installation in demanding settings. This pendant matches the structural integrity found in original warehouse lighting, becoming the perfect addition to both residential and commercial lighting needs. Handmade in America, this ceiling light is sure to last a generation.
- Shade Size: W 10 ½" x H 8" x OAH 13"
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 18" Suspension Cable with Black Cord
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Canopy and Cable Finish: 975-Galvanized
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
Click button to post comments.