Cart is empty
The Chestnut Copper Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
Go bold with your ceiling lighting with our American-made copper barn lights! The Chestnut Copper Pendant is hand-spun from solid copper and features a cord mount for regular and sloped ceilings. The raw copper finish, once a cherished staple of early American lighting, will gracefully patina over time to a beautiful finish.
This designer pendant light looks lovely hanging alone or in pairs over the kitchen counter or dining room table. Elegant and stylish enough for commercial lighting needs in restaurants and hotel venues.
|08" Shade: H 7" x W 8"|
|10" Shade: H 8 x W 10"|
|12" Shade: H 9" x W 12"|
|14" Shade: H 9" x W 14"|
|16" Shade: H 10" x W 16"|
- Finish: Raw Copper
- Mounting: 8' of Standard Black Cord
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted on This Product
Click button to post comments.