Cart is empty
The Chestnut Stem Mount Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
Nodding to the styles of early American barn lights, the Chestnut Stem Mount Pendant showcases a truly timeless style. Suspending a stylish warehouse shade from a rugged stem mounting, the Chestnut represents the best of barn lighting: style and function. Featuring a similar look to the Laramie — removing the decorative arms — this pendant light instills any space with a southern charm. The stem mounting adds functionality into the mix. Protecting the fixture, the Chestnut is able to stand up to installation in high traffic areas or as exterior lighting.
Available with an assortment of customization options, the Chestnut mirrors the look of your space. Able to blend in or stand out, select the powdercoat finish color best suiting your needs. Manufactured entirely by hand, the Chestnut features the high quality expected of American made lighting. Let the Chestnut become a long lasting addition to your decor!
|08" Shade: W 8" x H 7"|
|10" Shade: W 10" x H 8"|
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 9"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 9"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 10"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Mounting Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4 ¼" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: 8" and 10" Shade Only Available with ½" Diameter Stems