Cart is empty
The District Cord Hung Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
The District Cord Hung Pendant infuses a modern sensibility into classic barn lighting. This is accomplished in the deep bowl shade. The sleek, streamlined style adds a sense of character to traditional and modern decors. This warehouse shade is versatile, providing a splash of color in country kitchens and modern living spaces. With this pendant lighting, your space's style can be elevated beyond standard options like track lighting.
Constructed entirely in the United States, our team of metal spinners carefully shapes the District Shade by hand. They only use solid metal in the construction of each shade, helping it withstand installation in high traffic commercial venues.
Because each fixture is built to order, you're afforded the opportunity to create a pendant light mirroring your individual tastes. We provide the base and you get to select the options that let your tastes stand out. For a chic, modern look select from our array of lively and vibrant finish colors. Or for an industrial-edge add a cast guard or wire cage!
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 5 ¼"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 6"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 6 ¾"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 8' of Standard Cord | 6' of Cotton Cord (See Cord Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: Multiple (See Cord Options)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
Click button to post comments.