Cart is empty
The District Stem Light
Finish Chart / Features
Inspired by vintage barn lights, the District Stem Light showcases a timeless style and craftsmanship. This pendant lighting option incorporates a shallow bowl reflector and durable stem mounting into its design. The mounting instills the District with the durability once found exclusively in warehouse lighting. Now available for any setting, this option withstands installation as industrial and exterior lighting. The District doesn't just provide illumination in these rugged settings, but also offers a new sense of style.
By calling back to vintage styles, the District is the height of quality. This is due to the District's status as American made lighting. It's constructed by from high quality metal, spun by hand into vintage-style shades. This warehouse pendant can mirror your individual tastes with the large assortment of customization options available.
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 5 ¼"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 6"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 6 ¾"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Mounting Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4 ¼" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
Click button to post comments.