Cart is empty
The Eclipse Stem Mount Light
Finish Chart / Features
Bring the industrial farmhouse look to your interior or exterior lighting plans with the Eclipse Stem Mount Light. Suspending an RLM warehouse shade from a sturdy stem mounting, the Eclipse represents a merger between style and durability. As an American made lighting fixture, the Eclipse is manufactured entirely by hand. Each shade is handspun by skilled craftsmen, utilizing only commercial grade materials. This grants each pendant an unparalleled durability. When coupled together, the high quality materials and sturdy stem mounting keeps Eclipse safe in any setting.
The industrial quality of this ceiling pendant also benefits your space's style. Its sleek warehouse shade is perfect for settings seeking a rustic style. Hovering over islands or countertops as kitchen lighting, the Eclipse can become the finishing touch of your space's style. Or incorporate this pendant lighting in commercial spaces. The Eclipse withstands installation in high traffic areas, while adding an attention-getting focal point.
Helping the Eclipse meet your personal tastes is the dozens of customization options available. Select from the wide assortment of stylish powdercoat finishes available to match your space. Or for a heightened vintage look, consider adding a wire cage or cast & guard glass!
|08" Shade: W 8" x H 5 ¼"|
|10" Shade: W 10" x H 6 ½"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Mounting Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4 ¼" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
Click button to post comments.