Cart is empty
The Getty Dome Shade Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
The Getty Dome Shade Pendant is a period-authentic light fixture inspired by Benjamin Lighting "sewing machine RLM shades." This pendant lighting features vintage flourishes, which serve as the foundation of its style. With shade sizes ranging from six to ten inches, the Getty Dome fits into almost any home or business. At six inches, the smallest shade is perfect for undersized spaces or installation in groups. The larger option is perfect for highlighting tables in breakfast nooks or in restaurants.
This ceiling light's RLM shade is manufactured in the United States. Each fixture is custom built, allowing you the chance to match it to your needs. Select the finish color best suiting your space. Or consider a turnkey socket to complete the vintage look!
|6" Shade: W 6" x H 4"|
|8" Shade: W 8" x H 6"|
|10" Shade: W 10" x H 7"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 8' of Standard Cord | 6' of Cotton Cord (See Cord Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 60W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: Multiple (See Cord Options)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
Click button to post comments.