Cart is empty
The Laramie Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
Loaded with western styling and details, the American-made Laramie Pendant is a classic light for almost any space. With a unique neck design featuring slender arms that reach out to the top of the shade, the Laramie will become a focal point in the kitchen, over an island workspace, or in the dining room. Choose from a variety of powder coat finish colors and customize your light with a cast guard and glass for even more style.
|08" Shade: H 7" x W 8"|
|10" Shade: H 8 x W 10"|
|12" Shade: H 9" x W 12"|
|14" Shade: H 9" x W 14"|
|16" Shade: H 10" x W 16"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 8' of Standard Cord | 6' of Cotton Cord (See Cord Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Note: Max wattage is 100W Standard Incandescent with cast guard addition.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: Multiple (See Cord Options)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Cast Guard & Glass Not Available with Cotton Twist Cord Mounting
12" Laramie Pendant, 400-Barn Red, Chevron Cord