Cart is empty
The Maritime Shallow Bowl Stem Mount Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
Handcrafted from high quality materials, the Maritime is constructed in the United States. Our group of talented metal spinners creates each shallow bowl shade entirely by hand. This process is unique to Barn Light Electric. In hand-making our lights, we place an emphasis on attention to detail. This practice imbues each fixture with an unequaled level of quality, helping our lighting last a lifetime.
Equipped with a sturdy stem mounting, the Maritime is even more durable. The rugged stem mounting offers benefits in addition to the style — providing protection from the elements as exterior lighting. However, the style isn't impeded by this durability. This pendant lighting is a stylish addition in both residential and commercial lighting applications as well. Outfit the RLM warehouse shade with a wire cage or cast guard to heighten the industrial quality. Let this pendant light match your individual style by selecting from the wide array of vibrant finish colors.
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 3½"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 4¼"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 5"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Mounting Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4 ¼" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
Click button to post comments.