Cart is empty
The Original™ Warehouse Flush Mount Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
Low hanging ceilings and other tighter areas of your home are usually limited to track lighting and harsh fluorescent tubes. That's no longer the case with the Original™ Flush Mount Pendant Lighting. Equipped with a ceiling-hugging flush mounting, the Original™ brings the timeless appeal of vintage industrial lighting to modern settings. Despite its classic design, the Original™ contemporizes flush mount pendants for modern spaces.
Flush mount pendant lighting hangs a warehouse shade as tightly to the ceiling as possible, greatly reducing the amount of space it takes up. Or with a semi flush mount, the fixture can hang just a bit lower. The shade itself harkens back to the industrial lighting fixture styles of the early 20th century. Because of the rugged influence, your new ceiling light adds a durable aesthetic to any space. While the Original™ recreates traditional styles, this quality also benefits stripped-down, contemporary decors.
This helps the Original™ become the solution to both residential and commercial lighting needs. With an endless assortment of customization options, flush mount lights fit into almost any decor. With one of our vibrant finish colors, flush mount pendants can add a splash of color to the tighter areas of your home or business! Read More>
|12" Shade: H 9" x W 12"|
|14" Shade: H 9 ½" x W 14"|
|16" Shade: H 9 ¾" x W 16"|
|18" Shade: H 10 ½" x W 18"|
|20" Shade: H 11 ¼" x W 20"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Flush Mount
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4 ¼" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.