Cart is empty
The Original™ Warehouse Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
An American made lighting design that's almost 100 years old, the Original™ Warehouse Pendant is a classic light with roots in the RLM warehouse shade produced in the early 1900s. This cord hung lighting brings a stylish edge to industrial lighting, providing both fashionable and rugged ceiling lighting. Durable enough to hang on front porches, this industrial pendant functions brilliantly as exterior lighting. This ceiling lighting fits into your home's interior decor, perfect as kitchen lighting.
Available in five shade sizes and 12 vibrant finish colors, these industrial lighting fixtures has timeless appeal. Customize with a colored cotton cord or perhaps a cast guard and glass for a vintage feel. Create a family of lights by choosing a matching gooseneck lights or rustic wall sconces, creating a unified feel throughout your space!
|12" Shade: H 7" x W 12"|
|14" Shade: H 7 ½" x W 14"|
|16" Shade: H 7 ¾" x W 16"|
|18" Shade: H 8 ½" x W 18"|
|20" Shade: H 9 ¼" x W 20"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 8' of Standard Cord | 6' of Cotton Cord (See Cord Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Note: Max wattage is 100W Standard Incandescent with cast guard addition.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: Multiple (See Cord Options)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Cast Guard & Glass Not Available with Cotton Twist Cord Mounting