Cart is empty
The Radial Wave Copper Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
With its elegant wavy shade that brings back memories of early 20th century gas station lights, the Radial Wave Copper Pendant makes a stylish addition to any kitchen or dining room. Its hand-crafted shade is spun from raw copper creating a natural finish that will age gracefully over time.
This barn pendant light will make a bold statement in any style of home and is well suited for commercial lighting applications as well. With Aged Copper and Oil Rubbed finishes available, the fluted warehouse shades are sure to stand out. Don't miss the coordinating Radial Wave Copper Gooseneck Light!
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 5 ¾"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 7 ½"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 7"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 8' of Standard Cord | 6' of Cotton Cord (See Cord Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.)
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted on This Product
Click button to post comments.