Cart is empty
The Radial Wave Copper Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
With its elegant wavy shade that brings back memories of early 20th century gas station lights, the Radial Wave Copper Pendant makes a stylish addition to any kitchen or dining room. Its hand-crafted shade is spun from raw copper creating a natural finish that will age gracefully over time.
This barn pendant light will make a bold statement in any style of home and is well suited for commercial lighting applications as well. Don't miss the coordinating Radial Wave Copper Gooseneck Light!
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 5 ¾"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 7 ½"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 7"|
- Finish: Raw Copper
- Mounting: 8' of Standard Black Cord
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted on This Product
Click button to post comments.