Cart is empty
The Skylark Shallow Bowl Cord Hung Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
Made in America, the Skylark Shallow Bowl Cord Hung Pendant reflects both the style and craftsmanship of vintage fixtures. Developed in the early 20th century, the Skylark's classic look remains popular to this day. The shallow bowl warehouse shade spreads light throughout your space, creating a bright, warm atmosphere. Hanging above islands or counter tops as kitchen lighting, the Skylark brightens your work areas while enhance your space's overall style. This timeless look is also beneficial in commercial venues, offering a focal point to restaurants, breweries and office spaces.
Each light is made to order, giving you the chance to customize the Skylark's look. Select a stunning finish color matching your tastes, and install a one-of-a-kind pendant light!
|10" Shade: W 10" x H 3 ¼"|
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 3 ¼"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 3 ½"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 3 ¾"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 8' of Standard Cord | 6' of Cotton Cord (See Cord Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: Multiple (See Cord Options)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.