Cart is empty
The Sydney Cord Hung Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
Providing any room with an industrial twist, the Sydney Cord Hung Pendant combines the looks of warehouse lighting with nautical fixtures. Attaching a warehouse shade to a rustic pendant, the Sydney shows off a one-of-a-kind style. Featuring both the feel and durability attributed to these designs, each component is engineered from commercial grade materials. Every light is assembled by hand in the United States, instilling each fixture with a sense of quality.
The style of industrial lighting adds a unique touch to both residential and commercial lighting plans. Offering a rustic — yet sophisticated — style, the Sydney benefits both contemporary and classic decors. Hang the Sydney over your kitchen island or in living rooms. The Sydney's commercial grade materials allow installation in high volume commercial venues as well.
With its heightened industrial style and high quality craftsmanship, the Sydney can become a longstanding addition to your space's style!
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 10 ½"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 10 ¾"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 11 ¼"|
|18" Shade: W 18" x H 12"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 8' of Standard Cord | 6' of Cotton Cord (See Cord Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 100W Standard Incandescent
- 18W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.