Cart is empty
The Universal Cord Hung Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
As indicated by its name, the Universal Cord Hung Pendant boast a versatile style. Complementing a wide range of decors, this pendant lighting feels equally at home in classically-styled commercial venues and trendy decors. The versatility is a result of the sleek warehouse shade. It's a timeless style that rose to prominence in the early 20th century. Initially utilized as warehouse lighting, the look quickly spread to other uses. Today cord hung pendants are usually installed for their style. However, at Barn Light Electric we manufacture our fixtures to be long lasting — incorporating commercial grade materials into each light.
Further enhancing the versatility is the numerous customization options. To meet industrial farmhouse styles, vintage flair like wire cages can be added. The assortment of vibrant finish colors helps pendant lighting stand out in any decor!
|10" Shade: W 10" x H 7" | Guard and Glass Not Available|
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 7"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 7 ½"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 8 ½"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 8' of Standard Cord | 6' of Cotton Cord (See Cord Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: Multiple (See Cord Options)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Cast Guard & Glass Not Available with Cotton Twist Cord Mounting
Click button to post comments.