Cart is empty
The Wesco Cord Hung Pendant Light
Finish Chart / Features
Based on the warehouse shade designs of the 1940s, the Wesco Cord Hung Pendant Light combines classic lines with modern stylings. In that period, deep bowl lighting fulfilled a vital function — bringing light to factories and warehouses. RLM shades directed light downward, highlighting individual workstations and brightening the warehouse floor.
Modern designers like to incorporate industrial lighting into contemporary decors. However, at Barn Light Electric we still maintain the high quality craftsmanship of those original lights. Made from commercial grade materials and constructed by hand, these industrial lighting fixtures are perfect for commercial settings, such as restaurants, office spaces and retail shops. However, pendant lighting befits residential spaces as well. The deep bowl shade hangs from a stylish cord mounting, enhancing the style of each individual fixture. As a result, the Wesco Cord Hung Light imbues any space with an industrial charm.
Incorporate the Wesco Deep Bowl Shade into your wall lighting with a Wesco Gooseneck Light. Consider the Wesco Vented Deep Bowl Pendant for an extra industrial pendant light! For an energy efficient option, try the Wesco Cord Hung LED Pendant Light!
|08" Shade: H 8 ¼" x W 8" | Guard and Glass Not Available
|10" Shade: H 9" x W 10" | Guard and Glass Not Available|
|12" Shade: H 9 ¾" x W 12"|
|14" Shade: H 11 ¼" x W 14"|
|16" Shade: H 12 ¾" x W 16"|
|20" Shade: H 16 ¼" x W 20 ¼"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 8' of Standard Cord | 6' of Cotton Cord (See Cord Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 200W Standard Incandescent | 100W with Cast Guard Addition
- 23W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 100W Standard Inc.) | 18W with Cast Guard Addition (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: Multiple (See Cord Options)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Cast Guard & Glass Not Available with Cotton Twist Cord Mounting