Cart is empty
The Secondary Schoolhouse Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
Schoolhouse lighting as a gooseneck light! A beautiful schoolhouse shade affixed to one of dozens of angles of gooseneck arms, creating one fantastic lighting fixture! Choose from two sizes and more than a dozen finish colors to customize this American made light. Go with the classic opal shade or dress it up with a single, double, or triple painted band for a splash of color. The single band features a silver border outlining your chosen finish color, creating unique and stylish schoolhouse lighting suitable for installation in any decor.
The schoolhouse shade allows you to bring the look of gooseneck lighting into your home. Perfect to line hallways, the Secondary also works as commercial lighting.
|Small Glass: H 6 ½" x Dia. 10"|
|Large Glass: H 8 ¼" x Dia. 14"|
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 4 ¾" Diameter
- Fitter: W 6" x H 4"
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 100W Standard Incandescent
- 18W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: The single band style has a silver border outlining the chosen finish.