Cart is empty
The Schoolhouse Mahogany Brass Stem Light
Please note that the small and large schoolhouse glass is on backorder until May 20th, 2016. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
This schoolhouse pendant brings the charm of the early 20th century into your home! The stem mounting of these schoolhouse lights feature a mahogany color, giving this ceiling light a traditional feel. By incorporating a stem mount, classic schoolhouse shades become more versatile. Available for installation in a multitude of settings, brass schoolhouse lights impart an old-world style to modern locations. Adding a fashionable element to any space, this ceiling pendant brightens hallways, kitchen sinks and entryways as home lighting. As restaurant lighting, this pendant light grounds the overall decor with a timeless style — a traditional sense of style.
The schoolhouse shades are available in two different sizes. As a brass pendant light, the Schoolhouse Mahogany is ruggedly constructed, while remaining a traditional and elegant ceiling light. Accent your schoolhouse shade with two or three delicate stripes in the color of your choice.
- Small Glass: 10" Dia. x 6½" H
- Large Glass: 14" Dia. x 8¼" H
- Small Fixture Dimensions: 10" W x 14¼ H
- Large Fixture Dimensions: 14" W x 16¼"H
- Finish: Mahogany
- Construction: Solid Brass with Opal Glass Shade Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Mounting: Stem Mounted; 3" Stem Mount Included (Additional Lengths Available)
- Fitter: 6" W x 4" H
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 100W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Dry Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted on This Product
Click button to post comments.